Company Name: Persia Food Products Inc.
Location: 2011 Lonsdale Ave North Vancouver, BC V7M 2K4
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per provincial standards - $37.50 after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
- Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
- Answer phones and email and relay messages.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Coordinate information gathering from clients & perform data entry tasks.
- Handle incoming mail and distribute to appropriate department.
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New Immigrants. Even though this position is a full time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.