Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
Work Environment: Home/Virtual
Start Date: Immediate
Social media and lead generation work: Use social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, emails to build professional connections for you and for our company and answer their simple questions. No need to make phone calls. You should be able to use your LinkedIn account for purpose of this internship.
- You are studying for or have a university degree in business, marketing, arts, English, journalism, education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You are keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
- You are able to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Benefits of this internship include
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
- Makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
- Receive 3 certificates upon completion of your internship.
- It is flexible & convenient: you can work from anywhere and you schedule your own hours!
Instructions for applicants:
- Interested candidates, please include the job title in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!