TIP TOP FRAMING LTD.
9264 126A Street Surrey, BC V3V 5G2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $27.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
All over lower mainland with base at 9264 126A Street Surrey, BC V3V 5G2
TIP TOP FRAMING LTD. is a general construction contracting company based at 9264 126A Street Surrey, BC V3V 5G2, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2015. We are urgently looking for 03 Framing Carpenters to add into our team.
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
• Build stairs, doors, windows and other structures of wood in buildings
• Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Operate power or manual tools
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of experience in the trade.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
• Ability to read, write and speak basic English
Other Skills: Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment: At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to chose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle. MSP (medical services plan) will be paid in full after completion of 3 months. We will provide cover the relocation cost for the applicants applying from any part of Canada. Also, we can arrange a temporary residence initially.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!! Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We encourage the part-timers or candidates seeking flexible schedule to apply. If your schedule permits working early morning or afternoon, please apply at the earliest.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 9264 126A StreetSurrey, BC V3V 5G2