SPRINKLER SYSTEM FITTER
Haven Fire Protection Ltd. is looking for a full time and permanent Sprinkler System Fitter to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Clean and maintain pipe units and fittings and flush system
- Install supports, valves, piping and control systems
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools or machines
- Select type and size of pipe required
- Remove and replace worn components and reactivate system
- Test system for leaks using testing equipment
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system
- Install clamps, brackets and hangers to support piping system and sprinkler and fire protection equipment, using hand and power tools
- Select, measure, cut, ream and thread pipe, install sprinkler heads and mount prepared pipe in supports
- Join pipes and piping sections using soldering and welding equipment
- Installs valves, alarms and associated equipment
- Service and repair sprinkler system
- Test system for leaks using air or liquid pressure equipment
- Connect piping systems to water mains, supply tanks, pumps, compressors and control equipment
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or
A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college is required or
industry courses in steamfitting, pipefitting or sprinkler system installation is required
Salary: $ 26.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location of This Business:
12172 77 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1J3
Job Location: Depending upon the job sites, All over lower Mainland
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.