Vacancy: Restaurant Supervisor
Position available: 1
Employer: 2317592 Ontario Inc DBA Barburrito
Job Location: 7686 Unit A Hurontario St, Brampton, ON, L6Y5B5
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Hours: 40 per week
Terms of Employment: Full time/Permanent
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school
Start date: as soon as possible
Requirement: Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR 1 to 2 years of experience in food preparation or service
- Manage and order inventory.
- Plan the shift rotation on weekly basis.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff preparing and serving food.
- Control labor hours and cash flow while on shift.
- Help maintain records for safety and appropriately document performance and/or incidents in personnel files.
- Complete assigned shift paperwork.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- Handle cash and cash deposits.
To apply for the position e-mail your resume to: email@example.com