Food Service Supervisor
Doaba 14 Enterprises Ltd DBA Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza
Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1
Salary: $15.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Job Location(s): Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1
About Us: Since our inception in 1989, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza has been invited to everyday dinners and special celebrations for one simple reason – our pizza just adds to your enjoyment!
In pursuing our mission of “helping make the good times better”, we have become one of Western Canada’s largest and most successful pizza chains, with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers over the past nearly three decades. Currently Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza is looking to hire 01 Food Service Supervisor to join our team to work full-time, permanent position. If eligible, please apply o the following contact details. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
Food Service Supervisor performs several duties during a typical shift such as:
• Supervises the operations of a shift to ensure the food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained
• Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working condition.
• Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
• Trains new staff in their tasks and responsibilities.
• Ensure that systems and equipment are operating efficiently and that proper maintenance and repairs are performed
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies and maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Take customers' orders, prepare food, and receive payments from customers when needed.
• Perform same duties as workers supervised, if required
•Maintain records of stock manually & electronically
•Arrange for Equipment repairs/check-up when required.
•Prepare & submit Sales, Inventory, Cleaning, pay-outs reports to the Manager
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Experience: At least 2-3 year of experience in food service industry.
Language: Strong communication skills in English are required.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Essential Skills: Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Benefits: Free uniform and free meal during working hours. As per BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1