Basi 14 Enterprises Ltd DBA Quiznos Sub
306 1500 Banks Rd Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 7Y1
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00/Hourly, for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Restaurant Manager
NOC Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Location(s): 306 1500 Banks Rd Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 7Y1
- Foster a positive and fun company culture.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant food and beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Support the GM by preparing staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Action guest concerns and compliments by praising staff and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Update the inventories for food and other supplies. Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
- Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedbacks tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvements.
- Other duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required. Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management will be an asset but not required.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Benefits: Free uniform and free meal during working hours. As per BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Mail: ATTN: 306 1500 Banks Rd Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 7Y1