If you are looking for a meaningful job with excellent career opportunities, here is where you might find it. Acadia Commercial Interiors Ltd. is a growing company with an office located at Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3 and we are now hiring 2 Cabinetmakers.
Acadia Commercial Interiors Ltd.
Mailing Address:Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
Business Address: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
As a Cabinetmaker, candidate will be required to:
• Use a variety of woods and laminates to construct and repair wooden cabinets, furniture, fixtures and related products
• Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
• Estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• More than 2 years of experience in the related trade Or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Medical benefits will be paid after qualifying period of 03 months, Overtime after 40 hours of work per week
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3