Raffles Transportation Group is looking for an Office Administrative Assistant for their office located in Surrey, BC.
• Co-ordinate office administrative procedures, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments.
• Maintaining a record of company employees.
• Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services, employee leave forms, claim forms.
• Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Assemble data and prepare correspondence.
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
• May organize conferences.
• Completion of secondary school is required. A post-Secondary diploma will be an asset.
• At least 1-year experience of having worked in an office-based environment in an administration role is required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
• Language- English.
Remuneration: a) MSP Reimbursement after 90 days of service. b) Extended Medical and Dental Coverage after a probationary period of 90 days.
Position: 2 Full Time/Permanent Vacation Pay: 4% & Extended Medical Benefits after qualifying period.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: 202-8434, 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 7S2(Corporate Office)
Interested applicants, please fax resume to 6042882877 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.