Company Name: P K Food Equipments Ltd.
Location: 11528 132A Street, Surrey, BC V3R 7S2
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Refrigeration Mechanic - 7313
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: $60.00/hr (As per BC Standards – for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 stat holidays/yr
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Minimum 3 years related experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Read blueprints to determine location, size, capacity, and type of components needed to build refrigeration system.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to inform installation, development or operation activities.
- Adjust valves according to specifications and charge system with proper type of refrigerant by pumping the specified gas or fluid into the system. Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Test mechanical systems to ensure proper functioning. Disassemble equipment to inspect for deficiencies.
- Dismantle malfunctioning systems and test components, using electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic testing equipment.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect pipe to functional components and water, power, or refrigeration system. Cut materials according to specifications or needs.
- Drill holes and install mounting brackets and hangers into floor and walls of building.
**** Please submit all resumes via email: ****
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
P K Food Equipments Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity.