Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Services Managers (0651)
NOC Job Title: Janitorial Services Manager
14731 106A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3R 1T7 Canada
- Develops and implements methods, procedures and workflow efficiencies.
- Manage contracts and interacts with subcontractors and outside vendors.
- Inspect all work performed to ensure it meets company standards and client expectations.
- Act as primary point-of-contract for cleaning team for any questions, concerns, or disputes they may have.
- Develop and manage the annual operating budget, field reports and inventory.
- Promptly respond to any customer inquiries and take actions as soon as possible.
- Prepare and implement policies & procedures regarding janitorial services such as timelines requested by different businesses & products needed to complete various tasks.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in the field is required.
How to Apply