- Job Status: Permanent, Full-Time Job
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Languages: English
- Education: At least College / CEGEP level
- Experience: 1-2 years of related working experience
- Work Conditions: Work under pressure; Fast-paced environment; Tight Deadlines; Attention to Detail
- Personal Suitability: Effective Personal Skills; Dependability; Team Player; Accurate; Organized; Judgement; Reliability
- Specific Skills: Post journal entries; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Prepare the trial balance of books; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems; Reconcile accounts; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- How to apply: Email your resume and indicate in which ways you find the job posting to email@example.com.
- Intended Job Posting Audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If your experience and qualifications are a good match for this position, we will contact you for an interview. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Etobicoke - ON - Canada