Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
8456 129A Street suite 7
Surrey, British Columbia
• Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, etc.
• Set up financial statements and enter opening balances.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare draft financial statements.
• Prepare cheques, payments, bank deposits and process payroll.
• Roll forward accounting files from last year.
• Fill up various forms, Data and journal entry, Bank Rec, AR, AP, GST/PST reporting.
• Assist in preparation of government remittance forms including GST, PST, & worker compensation forms.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Post-Secondary Training and/or one year of work experience in Bookkeeping position
How to Apply