Salary: $23.98hour and guaranteed 30hrs/week (full time)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
- Mix, pour, and spread materials such as concrete.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glazers in construction.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile savaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Some experience as a general construction laborer is an asset.
Work Location: Lower Mainland & Vancouver.
Please send your resumes by :