Retail Store Manager
LCK ENterporises Ltd. is looking for Full-time Retail Store Manager to join their team in New Westminster as soon as possible.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine products to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold will be an asset
- Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility is required
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $31.70 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
496 E. Columbia St
New Westminster, British Columbia
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.