Employer: Dag Masonry Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: 7284
NOC Job Title: Plasterer
Job Location (s)
1720 Garnett Point NW, Suite 30, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 4C4
*While the business is based out of Edmonton, Alberta, work project sites vary across Alberta and British Columbia.
Dag Masonry Ltd. is a team of experts in structure demolition, excavations, interior stripping and site cleanup, among other services.
Dag Masonry Ltd. is looking for six Plasterers who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of the business.
Main Duties include:
• Clean and prepare surfaces
• Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency
• Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats, brushes and spraying equipment
• Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
• Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
• Cure freshly plastered surfaces
• Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
• Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings
• May perform other related construction duties
• Completion of Secondary School
• Experience in the field is required (1-2 years)
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job title “Plasterer” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.