Bernardo Metal Products Ltd. Located at 170 Capital Ct, Mississauga, ON L5T 2R8 requires 1 Metal Fabricator on Permanent Full-Time basis $24.00 per hour.
Must have and 1 year to less than 2 years’ experience and related education
Job Duties of Metal Fabricator:
- Set up Computer numerical control (CNC) bending and milling machines.
- Read engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently.
- Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting, grinders and drills.
- Set up manual mills for drilling, tapping, slots and various operations and lathe machines for facing, turning and cutting.
- Responsible to verify machined parts for accurate dimensions using measuring instruments like measuring tapes, Vernier caliper, height gauges etc.
- Assemble fabricated components in final assembly.
- Keep records of manufactured products and material, update inventory every month.
- Clean and perform normal preventive maintenance of machines on weekly basis.
- Keep safety on workplace and take part in JHSC meetings.
Additionally, 4% vacation pay and health and dental benefits will be given