- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Review weekly and quarterly financial performance of the company, ensure the company stays profitable
- Review budgets, expense and provide suggestions for cost savings and efficient utilization for resources.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Developing and approving for long-term vision, plan and strategic direction in order to meet business operation objectives and sustainable growth.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Support divisional teams implement action plans to achieve department targets by providing financial support
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
- Requires the ability budgetary responsibility approximately $100,001 - $500,000
- Requires the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications(MS Office, MS outlook)
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
Number of hours & Pay rate
$ 60.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Remote work option available
If the position interest you, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org