Job Position: Inventory Management Officer (NOC 1215)
Location: 0499692 B.C LTD., O/A Subway, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5
Salary: $28.00/Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma required
Experience: (2-3 years of experience)
The candidate will be responsible to record and maintain inventory lists, review paperwork and reports, check product codes, and process documents. The incumbent will help with administrative tasks; identifying discrepancies and coming up with solutions to problems ensuring our organization has the right amount of stock materials to meet customer needs, and also to avoid overstocking items.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Inventory Management Officer performs some or all of the following duties:
- Coordinate with store supervisors and designated inventory personnel for each store by collecting food inventory data.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory based on re-order levels and order commitments for other units through direct buys from vendors and/or coordinated buys with head office.
- Managing day to day purchasing of inventory using the buying grid.
- Supervising and ensuring Placing, tracking & receiving orders.
- Supervising inventory stock transfers and adjustments.
- Analyze transaction history reports to determine the cause of inaccuracies.
- Responsible for organizing and leading semi-annual inventory counts.
- Supervise with accounting department for Inventory balance discrepancy analysis.
- Coordinate with store supervisors for Bill of materials creation and balancing.
- Prepare files for relieving product from inventory.
- Track and arrange for inventory materials that are shipped to other units.
- Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
- Prepare and submit management reports by bring forward opportunities to economise on purchases and avoid wastage of food inventory.
- Completion of secondary school diploma is required.
- Successful completion of a college diploma is preferred. A degree/ certificate or equivalent from an accredited university or college is an asset.
- 2-3 years’ experience in inventory control workplace setting.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills, and comfortable in other Microsoft Office applications.
Skills and Abilities
- High attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate organizational, time-management and decision-making skills.
- Able to manage a fluctuating workload and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Able to work individually and as a team member.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company’s Name: 0499692 BC Ltd, 208- 715 Victoria Street, Prince George B.C V2L 2K5