Medical Administrative Assistant
1047889 BC Ltd. dba Prosper Pharmacy No 3 at Surrey is looking for full time permanent Medical Administrative Assistants to join them as soon as possible.
· Schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
· Interview patients to complete forms, documents and case histories
· Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
· Prepare financial statements and billing
· Establish and maintain various internal office administrative support procedures such as document tracking and filing and monthly reporting
· Order supplies and maintain inventory
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum One to two Years of experience is required.
Salary: $24.00/ Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit #3, 12818 72 Ave
Surrey , BC V3W 2M9
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.