- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Writing computer instructions, editing source-code.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code, coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce, Internet and mobile applications
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Providing tech support to clients
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
- 2 years to less than 3 years in a computer programming role
- Excellent english communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to write clean and well-documented code
Salary & hours
$39.00 hour for 35 hours per week
Mississauga, ONL4Z 1V9
No of Positions - 2
Remote work option available
To apply, email at email@example.com