Harker Family resident of Cawston BC is in the urgent need of Full-time, permanent Caregiver/Nanny for their kids.
Location :Cawston, BC
Requirement: Completion of High School is required.
At least 1 year of experience in similar position or Completion of a training program in childcare or a related field is required
CPR / First aid certification would be an asset
Wages: $15.20/hr for 40hrs/week + 4% Vacation Pay
• Supervise and care for child in the absence of parents
• Taking child to the nearby park
• Prepare meals for child according to Parent's instructions & care for child at our residence
• Oversee child's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by Parents
• Keep child in personal hygiene and social development
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment
Job is equally open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, Men, Women, Visible Minorities, Students, Youth & New Immigrants. Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
If interested in this position, please send your resume via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.