Required Food Service Supervisor:
We are looking for a food service supervisor for a very busy restaurant in Mississauga. The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and delegation of responsibilities within the food service operation such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, food safety and sanitation procedures.
Job responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- Maintaining upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards;
- Establishing work schedules and procedures for the staff;
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
- Preparing weekly reports on stock, sales and wastage for owner’s review;
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Orders food and non-food supplies, checks deliveries and maintains inventory
- Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of restaurant operations.
- Supervising and scheduling the activities of staff, who prepare and serve food.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school;
- 1-2 years of experience in food or related industry is required;
- Completion of a college program in hotel and/or restaurant management is preferred;
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; and
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of weight of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 16.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at 2784278 Ontario Inc. O/A The Biryani Walla located at Unit-5, 3021 Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 8P7
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org