Home Support Worker
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Visiting Homemakers, Housekeepers and Related Occupations (6471)
NOC Job Title: Home Support Worker
Private household in Surrey, British Columbia.
We are looking for a full-time dedicated Home Support Worker for our family.
Terms of Employment
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
• 30 minutes paid meal break. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
• Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. This is not the requirement of employment. We may help in finding suitable accommodation near by, if needed.
• Provide physical assistance, personal care, companionship to our elder mother
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals for her
• Assist her in personal hygiene, like bathing
• Assist her with dressing and grooming
• Accompany her couple to doctor's appointments
• Prepare meals and light housekeeping for her
• Assist in activities of daily living
• Perform routine housekeeping duties for her such as laundry, washing dishes and making bed
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
• Administer medication, bedside and personal care
• Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
• Completion of secondary school education (any post-secondary education is an asset).
• Completion of a training program in care of the elderly or one year of experience in the relevant field is required.
• First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate will be an asset.
• Able to speak, write and read English.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume via email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview: