Specialized Metal Fabricators Incorporated
101 Marycroft Avenue, Woodbridge, Ontario. L4L 5Y6
Specialized Metal Fabricators Incorporated is a privately held corporation, incorporated on the 18th of March, 2008 in Ontario, Canada. Specialized Metal Fabricators Incorporated is a fast expanding manufacturing company, specializing in design and fabrication of custom designed architectural panels, brake shapes and back pans tailored to meet our clients' specific project requirements while being well within their budgetary constraints. Since its establishment, Specialized Metal Fabricators has grown and has made a reputable name for itself amongst various installers and design companies not only locally but across North America. Specialized Metal Fabricators success is built on a foundation of personal and professional integrity.
Entering our 12th year, we are planning to vastly expand our customer base in Canada and United States by expanding our reach in these markets. We want to increase customer value and visibility for the company. In this regard, we are looking for very energetic and experienced Market Development Manager with strong technical abilities to join our team.
As a Market Development Manager, you will plan, develop and implement new market strategies for business growth in North American and emerging international markets. You will create growth strategy specifically for new markets in United States and Canada. Also, you will assist in product development by conducting market analysis to understand demands and new architectural trends in the design and constructions industry.
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Manufacturing
Business Operating Name: Specialized Metal Fabricators Incorporated
Job Locations: Woodbridge, Ontario
Number of Position: 1
Wage: $38.00 per hour
Detail job responsibilities
- Developing a market acquisition strategy for North America, specifically Canada and United States
- Sourcing new potential clients, developers and architects initiating contacts and developing business relationships in North American and International Markets
- Developing and implementing necessary organizational changes to support the implementation of the new market acquisition strategy
- Support and suggest operational changes that are required to support the increased manufacturing requirements after new market acquisition
- Research, investigate and recommend innovative design changes and new products ideas and development.
- Use market insights and data to inform product development to ensure that the right panels and shapes are being developed for the Americas market to deliver business growth
- Assist to develop business plan and revenue model
- Assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies
- Define product strategies necessary to support growth plans
- Provide recommendations after analyzing the findings of research studies conducted on market, competition, customers and trends
- Plan, manage and approve business website, advertisement campaign, media relationships and communications
- Advise new processes and new technology to improve business operation
- Identify opportunities and risks in products and markets and maintain a competitive position
- Demonstrate and introduce our products in trades and industry events and exhibitions
- Manage and Direct the company’s internet presence by planning, developing, maintaining and controlling corporate communication on various channels on the internet including but not limited to corporate website, social media and internet forums
- Design and deploy a company wide intranet for company-wide communication and knowledge management
- Provide performance reporting and feedback to management
Qualification and Skills requirements
- Master’s degree in an accredited university
- Minimum 8-10 years sales, pre-sales and marketing experience in North America with proven record of business and revenue growth
- Minimum 8 years experience in management positions with regular interactions with C level executives
- Experience in business dealing with government and industrial agencies will be an asset
- Experience in business analytics, and market analysis
- Strong leadership, professional communication and training skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with experience presenting ideas, plans and our products
- Must be good with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and eMarketing tools
- Engineering or computer science background an asset
- Knowledge of Canadian Anti-Spam law is an asset
- Must be willing travel US and Canada
Start date: March 2019
Hours: 40 hours per week
Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mentioned Market Development Manager in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in career with us. We will contact those who matches the job profile for an in-person interview.