The Web Content Assessor program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in Canada for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada
• Fluency in English and French
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
What’s next (Option 1)
Email us at for full details on this role. We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process.
What’s next? (Option 2)
Apply online to:
and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application.