Company Name: 1036479 BC Ltd. dba Heritage Immigration
Location: Unit 103 – 14914 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3R 1M7
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 3
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per provincial standards - $36.00 after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university 1-2 year certificate/diploma
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and co-ordinate procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Maintain filing and data processing of correspondences, invoices and related information.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
- Maintain the effective operation by ensuring ample supplies are on hand; and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
- Take meeting notes and coordinated the preparation and filing of minutes/reports.
- Compile data and other information into reports to support the executive decision processes
- Prepare and process correspondence to clients regarding applications and provide information.
- Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
- Answer phones and open incoming email/mail, and relay messages as appropriate.
- May need to greet visitors and help them with their purpose of visit.
***** Please submit all resumes via email email@example.com *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities and New Immigrants. Even though this position is a full time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.