800049 Ontario Inc. O/A Sky flight Travel Centre Located at 209-499 Main Street South, Brampton, Requires 1 Software Engineer On Perm/ FT basis Salary $47.00 Per Hour,
Additionally, 10 paid vacation and 10 sick leaves will be provided
Must have 3 to less than 5 years relevant verifiable experience.
- Continuously and innovatively lead and perform top-level architecture, software design, programming, development, integration, test, verification, life-cycle support, and documentation for new software
- Maintenance and enhancements of existing software
- Design and Integration of customer relationship management application
- Responsive website design, and hybrid mobile application development by leveraging existing code, APIs, and database.
- Interact with stakeholders for requirements elicitation;
- Interpret business requirements and programming specifications that solve business needs and enhanced customer experience.
- Research, evaluate & synthesize the complex information systems and in a manner that permits detailed analysis, understanding, and communication.
- Create the data, process and network models adhering to latest modeling standards (including UML and System/Deployment diagrams/plans) for the deployed and new applications.
- Evaluate and enhance reliability, performance and security of data of developed systems. Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Prepare, implement, and monitor a project plan which schedules the analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects.
- Support software development proposals and resource planning.
- Installation and integration of complex software with 3rd party software/systems and provide training in operation of these computer-based systems.
- Integration and customization of price prediction, sales forecasting, and fraud API
- Remain current on the latest technologies and make recommendations for technology platform improvements with a focus to achieve organisational vision of becoming an online travel service heavyweight by 2021.
- Any other relevant tasks to ensure that the organisation stays on course of its online mission.