About Us: Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. is passionate about delivering an exceptional kitchen cabinets experience. When you hire us, you're having a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your Cabinets. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today's kitchen and vanity market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word.
Career Opportunities at Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. currently we have employment opportunity for 01 Administrative Assistant to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Salary: $24.00/hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High school
Positions Available: 01
Job Location(s): Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Remuneration and Benefits: Salary offered $24.00 per hour for 35 hours per week.
Position is entitled to receive 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after qualifying period of service.
Job Description as an Administrative Assistant you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of administrative staff of Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
• Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material for the company
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations, if needed
• Supervise and train new office staff in company procedures
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of proven experience in related field such as admin or assistant or Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping may reduce the experience requirement to one year.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills, as required.
• Demonstrated ability and excellent proficiency in MS Office.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Mail: Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4Y8