Salary: $27.00/ per hour.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade is required.
Language requirement: English language is not mandatory.
Work Location: Allover Lower Mainland Vancouver.
To Apply: please send your resumes by-
Mail: 10230-120 Street , Surrey . BC.V3V 4G1W