Shoreside Workforce Inc.
Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1
Salary: $24.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Location(s): Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1, Canada
Shoreside Workforce Inc. located at Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1 is looking for one full- time permanent Office Administrator.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Coordinate and plan for office services.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Answering phone calls and attending to new clients visiting the office when required.
• Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases
• Ordering office inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets
• Keep record of sales and rental services provided by maintain proper filling system
• Preparing and sending invoices to clients and following up for the same
• Schedule work activities, timesheets, meetings, showings
• Assemble data, prepare periodic and special reports
• Performing additional duties as required by the management
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience in the related field is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may lower the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office
As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through:
Email: - email@example.com
Mail: - Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1