Employer : Sahota Drywall Ltd.
Location : 8249 152 Street Surrey BC, V3S 3M6
JobTitle : Drywall Taper
NOC Code : 7284
PositionsAvailable : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $ 27.00/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 -2 years
Handling heavy loads, Hand-eye co-ordination, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Large workload, Work under pressure, Overtime required, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Manual dexterity, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods,
· Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets,
· Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings,
· Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound,
· Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints,
· Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists,
· Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners,
· Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife,
· Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and resume or mail at 8249 152 Street Surrey BC, V3S 3M6