Allied Auto Repairs Ltd. is looking for full-time Bookkeeper to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7711 128 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4E6
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.