The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities-
- Circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications, read and interpret drawings to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove / replace faulty parts.
- Connect electrical power to sound and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program
Completion of some trade diploma or certificate with 2 – 3 years of experience is required.
- There is no specific language required to perform as a construction electrician.
Salary: $27.00/ hour and guaranteed 30hrs/week (full time)
How to Apply
Mail: 9274 Monkland Place, SurreyBC, V3V 6M4
Fax: 604 597 2332