Top Touch Beauty Salon located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Beautician to join their team as soon as possible.
- Beauticians give facial and other body treatments using specialized products and techniques.
- Cosmeticians advise customers on the use of make-up and other beauty products and apply make-up to customers; may specialize in applying makeup to models or other individuals for special occasions.
- Electrologists remove unwanted hair permanently from client's face or body using needle only specialized electrical hair removal equipment, laser and other equipment.
- Manicurists and pedicurists clean, shape and polish fingernails and toenails and provide related treatments.
- Scalp treatment specialists apply medicated lotions to treat scalp conditions and hair loss.
- Tattoo artists apply permanent designs to customer's skin, using electric needles and chemical dyes; may also apply temporary designs to customer's skin.
- Hair replacement technicians (non-medical) prepare and apply custom-made hair pieces to customer's scalp, weave customer's hair to hair pieces and provide scalp treatments.
- Completion of high school, college or beauty school programs is required
On-the-job training is provided.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $14.65 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit 107 Unit 108
8556 120 Street 12877 80 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 3N5 Surrey BC V3W 0E6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.