Computer Network Technician - Full Time Permanent Position
- Provide assistance on maintenance of equipment and systems
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network, ensuring the network operates securely.
- Providing technical support to co-workers and collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
- Performing necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure as needed.
- Perform installation, configuration, documentation, and distribution of equipment and software to users as required
- Ensure records are properly maintained, including performing current and total inventory of all computer analysis carried out on software
- Provide quality training to users on software and equipment
- Provide support in maintaining an inventory of software and hardware
- Apply tools like SQL, Query, ODBC, and MS Access in developing advanced data-access applications
Compensation & Hours:
Salary : CAD $32.15 per hour (Overtime paid CAD $48.23 per hour after 44 hours of work per week; and 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours : Minimum 30 hours per week
Career Level : College or CEGEP or technical certificate or relevant experience to execute job duties
Job Status : One Full Time Permanent position for the title: "Computer Network technician"
Operating Name : Vision Tech
Business Name : 2737368 Ontario Inc.
Address : 201 - 1300 Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON, L6J 7W5
Email : email@example.com
Opportunity is open and applications are invited for someone who is looking for challenging, ownership and committed role.