Express Landscaping Ltd. provides prompt, dependable, and friendly service at an affordable price. We are fully insured and provide free estimates. The majority of our clientele are repeat customers and referral-based customers. That alone stands for our reputation! Landscaping can involve a surprising amount of time, effort, and labour. Let the experts at Express Landscaping Services take care of it!
After years of service in the Lower Mainland, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the Lowe Mainland area is what has made Express Landscaping Ltd. a household name in the industry. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. We understand that the outdoor aesthetic of your home or business is as important as your interior. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
Career Opportunities at Express Landscaping Ltd.
Currently we have employment opportunity for 03 Carpenters to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Express Landscaping Ltd. located at 7211 No. 5 Rd Richmond, BC V6Y 2V3
Salary: $27.00 per hour to $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 03
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Job Location(s): Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per the contract with business based on 7211 No. 5 Rd Richmond, BC V6Y 2V3
Express Landscaping Ltd. is a fast-growing company based in Surrey, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 03 Carpenters. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
At Express Landscaping Ltd. we expect carpenters to be experts in following job duties:
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Build cabinets, doors, windows and other structures of wood
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate cabinets and kitchens in residences and other commercial establishments
•Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of experience in the trade is required.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
• Satisfactory level of English is required to read, write and communicate.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply:
If eligible, please apply to:
By mail: 7211 No. 5 Rd Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 2V3
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org